Type keyword(s) to search

AS5: Valerie Mayen

• Start Topic

Wasn't Val one of the group that bullied Michael in her season? I recognize her and for some reason I don't like her.

Was she?  I can't remember, but I liked him and felt so bad for him, so if she was, I now hate her.  Which really leaves me with no one to like in this season since Fade is gone.  I guess I'm rooting for Kini and Stella?  You know, it will almost be freeing not to like anyone, it leaves me free to simply root against Asha and Sam.  Silver linings!

Wasn't Val one of the group that bullied Michael in her season? I recognize her and for some reason I don't like her.

iirc Gretchen led the anti-Michael C. charge with trusty sidekick Ivy. But Valerie and Andy didn't mind getting shots in. Mondo dissed him when they were paired for a challenge but came around to liking him. That was kinda' sweet.

Maybe that's the season (8) I'll rewatch. But that would mean more Gretchen...