Type keyword(s) to search

Billions of Quotes

• Start Topic

(edited)

Chuck: Give me some more of those cold sesame noodles, would you?

Bryan: No, these are dandan noodles.

Chuck: Same fucking thing.

Bryan: No, one's Sichuan, the other Taiwanese. It's a whole thing.

Chuck: You know, this is why I don't mind the hours. I'm always learning something on the job. It's incredible.

Kate: Tell him about General Tso, Bryan.

Chuck: Oh, no. He flings this shit at you too?

Kate: If the only place you've ever been is Asia, you can't help yourself.

Chuck: Tell me about the general, Bryan. Come on.

Kate: Well, now you've done it.

Bryan: General Tso, he was a statesman in the Qing Dynasty, suppressed a revolution.

Chuck: Oh, and now he has the true glory - a fried chicken dish named for him him the world over.

Bryan: That was created in America. Maybe after you nail Axe, they'll reciprocate and name a dish after you in China.

Chuck: General Chuck's? What would that look like? A burger with the cheese cooked on the inside? You really think I could ever be that richly honored?

Bryan: I will make it so.

Axe employee: That was a prom night promise.

Investigator: And that means?

Axe employee: Just the tip.

Investigator: I need to see your trades for the past 90 days.

Axe employee: Unless you got a Wells notice with my name on it, you're not going to see jack shit.

Investigator: Come on, we can pull it all down from the server anyway so you may as well cooperate.

Axe employee: Mmm, good point. Lawyer.

Investigator: Your boss said you should cooperate.

Axe employee: Oh. Lawyer.

Investigator: Just answer the question.

Axe employee: You answer me one. How much do you make?

Dale: At Quantico, they call a case this straightforward-

Terri: Noooooobody cares.

Dale: Of course not. Why would they?

Terri: Rookies always bring up Quantico.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo

The "argument" between Axe and Dollar Bill in 1x10 is solid gold from start to finish but this is my favorite bit:

Axe: You've been through a lot. You alright?

Bill: It was Hell... BUT I SURVIVED!

Axe: When you walk out that door I want you to tell me to GO FUCK MYSELF good and loud!

Bill: THEY'RE GONNA HEAR ME IN THE BACK OFFICE!

Axe: Come bonus time, I am gonna show you enough love you could start a third family!

Bill: TWO'S FUCKIN' PLENTY!

Wags: You'd better come back with one Traci Lords of an idea. And if you need that fuckin' defined here it is: a barely legal, market dominating brilliant c********* of an idea.

(Not sure if Wags said "barely legal" on purpose - Traci Lords only made one adult film for which she was legally of age and all her previous work is completely straight-up illegal. But all that work was made illegal retroactively, after she was found out. So maybe that's what Wags means- do something that will be totally illegal once the relevant authorities figure it out.)

From 5x10, Wags the Legendary: Does my office look any different, Tuk? The tablecloth? The candlelight? Maybe the beautiful, young inamorata sitting right here? Do any of these signs tell you that now is not a good time? Let's review some basics. I am the goddamn CEO of Axe Bank. I am neither your department head nor the person you come to with your imbecilic questions. I have much, much bigger fish on my metaphorical plate and a fucking cold coq au vin on my actual plate AND NOBODY LIKES COLD COCK, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING? He needs to be made a fucking example of! Don't you run from me, you loathsome little prick squirt!