Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Oscillate

I really hate what this show has become.  Despite an excellent season opener, the writing has gone swiftly downhill.  Of course, Josh and Raquel lose the baby--since what else would happen in cliche soapy dramas?  There was already a story of those two breaking up back in season 1, it didn't need to be rehashed here, or for the end of their little family life with Colton to be such a disaster.  

The last thing I want to do is watch an ugly, stupid, immature, disgusting, selfish nymphomaniac played by gabby hoffman lazing about in sweatclothes and indulging her desires over everything and everyone else.  Ally must be co-dependant if she honestly beleived that this person would change just because the two of them were in a relationship.  It's never going to happen. 

Maura was already too sidelined in S1 for my taste.  Now she is even more of a side character, and she's spent the whole season sitting in rooms looking depressed.  She no longer wears that night long wig, wears makeup, dresses nicely, or tries to affect her voice in any way.  Why?  And it's so ridiculous, that instead of focusing on her transition, she's pressured into volunteering for a hotline.  Her and Davina are no longer likeable or interesting, really at all.  It seems the writers are no longer on Maura's side either. 

Someone on the writing staff seems to find it fun to insert one dense, selfish line after another for Pfeifermans. I think we get the point, they're selfish, don't like them!  Is it supposed to be fun to watch?  I don't think anyone is actually doing the research on Rose and her sister, so apparently that storyline is just for the audience, which does take something away from it.

• Love 3

Did anyone notice the coyote in this episode?

At about the 17:40 mark, Ally and Sarah are walking through their mother's condo neighborhood. They walk past what looks like a large coyote, totally oblivious to it.