Type keyword(s) to search

The Cast of Shades of Blue

Not to mention the great Santino Fontana, unfortunately in the least-important-cop role, where he periodically enters, delivers the necessary exposition line in a New Yawk accent, and walks out again. I suppose it's nice for him to have this as contrast alongside Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, though.

• Love 1

^ she's mostly wearing baggy trousers or long shirts surely to hide her forms, I guess then the focus goes somewhere else. ;)

Santino looks quiet different in CEG which is weird since I think he filmed both shows around the same time, he looks heavier or something.

Yes, Santino would tweet while CXGF was shooting last fall, that he had to run back to NYC for a long weekend, for some reshoots or whatever on SoB. (He was supposed to be finished with SoB by late August when he had to resume in LA, but of course shooting schedules always run over a bit.)

Here's an interview with him from late last week, when he was about to open in a short semi-staged run of 1776 as John Adams. It shows his characteristic humor, especially his fondness for sardonic smirks at the camera, which they talk about. 

And for those interested, a montage of moments from the event itself.

(edited)

^ yeah I like him he seem fun.

Something I loved and I don't know if it's unusual for a cast to do that but they got together to live tweet the show every week, of course they weren't always all there but most of them were, And it seem like they really like each others.

2rxfinl.jpg

5n0upc.jpg

313jds4.jpg

Edited by eliza
  • Love 2
Something I loved and I don't know if it's unusual for a cast to do that but they got together to live tweet the show every week, of course they weren't always all their but most of them were, And it seem like they really like each others.

It has become more common.  When Scandal took off in its first season, a lot of people attributed it to the cast's social engagement, such as live tweeting.  Ever since then, I've seen quite a few shows encourage their casts to live tweet and have even heard of live tweet-ups for the cast.  Nashville used to do it, for instance.

• Love 2

A lot of casts do live tweets.  Not every cast has a "superstar" as J Lo though.

In tonight's episode of Blue Bloods BOTH Warren Kole and Hampton Fluker appeared.  I was waiting for Ray Liotta to show up to start beating someone up.   

• Love 2

^ that's cool that they do that I was suprised, particulalry the get together every week.

I don't watch Blue Bloods but watched the pilot of "The family" and Hampton Fluker and Michael Espere (Donnie) were in it.