Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: The Power Exchange

I wish I cared more about these people. I'm trying...but I just don't. There's not even a good hate-watch element like Courtney/Old Guy or Joe Francis/Abbey or Nik/Shayne. Janice is the designated nutcase but Rocky is a non-entity. They all seem kind of...damaged? And they all genuinely want help, which is nice but not compelling viewing.

• Love 2

Kaylin bothers me more each week. She (like all of them on this train wreck) is a fame whore with no talent looking to make a buck. If she were THAT afraid of Joe and his voice, then why wouldn't she use the sense God gave a feeble goat and GET AWAY from him? She is there to be on TV. Plus her giant choppers are distracting. I spend most of her screen time trying to figure out how she closes her lips around that mouthful of piano keys.

I am warming up to Ange and Neil. Their date was cute. If she could have corrective surgery to downsize those boobs and remover the duck bill lip implant, she could be a very handsome woman.

This episode was easier to watch for me and I think it's because Dr. Jenn screen time was at a minimum.

Janice continues to bring the cray-cray. I'm sure Marilyn was like "Um, yeah, Imma let this seance call go to straight to voice mail."

• Love 2