Type keyword(s) to search

The Unauthorized Ohhhhhndrea Zuckerman 'Cafeteria Story' Story

• Start Topic

I mentioned this in another topic, but I maintain Andrea was an undercover cop from the 21 Jump Street crime department. Had that show not been canceled, we probably would have gotten a crossover.

I mean, think about it. Why is it all the illegal stuff happens in one episode and is gone the next? The students getting raped, steroids, illegal raves, drugs and alcohol,etc. Andrea was cleaning up all those messes off-screen. Being the editor of the school newspaper would have been the pefect cover for her, and allow her to keep tabs on all the stuff happening on campus. And she wasn't freaked out that the school would discover she didn't live in district, she was freaked out they would discover she was an 30-something undercover cop.

She probably broke up some crystal meth production lab that was taking place in the school cafeteria after hours. What else could it have been?

• Love 8

And she wasn't freaked out that the school would discover she didn't live in district, she was freaked out they would discover she was an 30-something undercover cop.

This would also explain why her parents are basically never around... I think you're on to something!

• Love 2

I really hope that this Big Story is all just an homage by the writers to the episode of Happy Days where Richie does a cafeteria investigatory piece. If I recall, it involves the Fonz having to admit he won't eat... liver? For some reason? Something gross, anyway. And, just like Brandon and Ohhhhhndrea, Richie has to make the big choice between Journalistic Standards and Being a Friend. The big story being that Fonzie is a big wuss, I guess. Ayyyyyyy.

This would also explain why her parents are basically never around... I think you're on to something!

She left because she had to go on a mission. So marrying Jesse was a decoy.

It all makes sense now. Her mission was to eliminate to take care of Jim and Cindy before they went into Witness Protection in Hong Kong? Or she failed the mission to get rid of Donna and had to find a way to escape it?

But would love to read the cafeteria story. As old as the lunch ladies

I'm 50 years old and often mistaken for being in my early 30's.  I'm Jewish and have the requisite Jewish girl curly hair.  I wear corrective lenses (though contacts, not glasses.)  I have a degree in journalism.  But then I'm tall and Andrea is not. 

Why after so many years do I still want to defend a fictional character???

• Love 2