Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E19: The Deep End

Cranberry

I don't care Karma has feelings for Amy and that is it! That is all we need, so let's work from there Carter.

I am loving Karma this season, when she doesn't have Liam in her life she is so much more enjoyable. I love drunk Karma and she was obviously jealous of Felix I just hate that she had to be drunk to figure it out. I wonder what Karma is so scared of, her parents would love it if she went out with Amy, outside of Liam no one would really care, unless of course she doesn't want to damage the friendship.

Aww I like Felix, poor guy. Amy only has eyes for Karma no matter what she tells herself

Liam is a douche, ugh sleeping with your best friend sister is not cute.

My baby Lauren. ("Get the f*** out" best line lol)Tommy sucks, and honestly I think Theo sucks, she needs someone way better than these idiots and someone of age. i would so ship her with Felix cuz he's such a nice guy but she'll eat him for breakfast

Great episode, i feel it gets better and better

Edited by beetlesoda
  • Love 1

Forget having feelings for her because next episode she again will turn and reject Amy and making her  to go talk to Reagan then leave on a summer trip when Karma says the Kiss means nothing. At least we will get to see Reagan once more when she gives Amy advise. She also has a new girlfriend.

Edited by Cranberry
Spoilers must be tagged.

Forget having feelings for her because next episode she again will turn and reject Amy and making her  to go talk to Reagan then leave on a summer trip when Karma says the Kiss means nothing. At least we will get to see Reagan once more when she gives Amy advise. She also has a new girlfriend.

I think it can all be read differently everyone has different opinions, don't care too much about Reagan though

BTW go to the season 2B discussion thread and tell why you think that if you want that is lol

Edited by beetlesoda

Eh. I want to like Karma but I can't. I don't understand her need to be a lying liar all the time and I feel like we can say, "she's scared, she doesn't know what she feels" but on this forum we have called out that we all love Shane but he outs everyone's secrets all the time and that's not cool. Neither is lying about anything and everything. That's not cute. There isn't one decent person on this show. I know it's a show about teenagers and for teenagers, I know and I know no one is decent at 16 but I think I might be done. The previews for next episode look like the merry go round we have been going around for these past two seasons is still going. I am not a fan.

I wonder what Karma is so scared of, her parents would love it if she went out with Amy, outside of Liam no one would really care, unless of course she doesn't want to damage the friendship.

Yes, I hope Karma's fear and hesitance is something that's address next season. The only person who had a problem with them being together (Farrah) has slowly come around, so nothing is in the way but fear. I don't thing its fear of losing the friendship. Amy wanted to bury her feelings to preserve the friendship - she would rather have Karma as a friend than nothing at all. Karma on the other never pictured her life that way (in fact neither of them did), so the fear of deviating from the plan, breaking traditions and truly exploring oneself has her crippled.

Another lovely episode.

I was disappointed by Tommy though. I thought he was coming around to Lauren's status, but I guess ignorance is still bliss. He's a still a kid (very cute kid in fact), so will see if anything changes in season 3. I liked them together in season 1, got excited when he asked her to the prom only to let her down again. I think a part of him still likes her and wants to understand her gender identity but the unknown still has him scared. On the outside he can see her as a female, because he wanted to make out with her in episode 18. But he's scared of what's underneath the clothes. I would like to see them as a couple someday, but I doubt Queen Lauren will forgive him a second time.

From Karma's conversation with Amy in the pool it sounded like she had sobered up enough to have control over her actions. She knew what she was doing no matter what she says next episode. She went for that kiss, too bad it will probably just leave poor Amy even more confused and hurt when she reneges.

I didn't particularly like Zita, but I would've preferred it if Liam had slept with her instead of Shane's sister. Carter has Liam in the role of king cock....can bed any and everyone. Sheesh!!!! He maybe of legal age but she's 6 years older than he is. Not cool.

Edited by Milks26

I loved this episode. These wacky teenagers. I did feel sorry for Felix. He's like the only decent person on this show at the moment. 

I've never really understood why Amy likes Karma, probably because Karma spends so much time lying about what she wants or who she is I'm never quite clear on what her core personality actually is, other than attention seeking train wreck. 

Liam... you suck !!! sleeping with your best friends sister is such a stupid move. That boy really needs to keep it in his pants. I think the only way he could make the Shane situation worse is by sleeping with Shane's MMA ex. Come on Liam make it worse. I'd like to see MMA guy again :P