Type keyword(s) to search

Bonnie Winterbottom: How to Hide a Kinky Lifestyle

Does anyone notice how completely and utterly submissive Bonnie is when she's begging AK for her job? We're not just talking waterworks nor the textual implications of begging, she's actually on the floor in a submissive pose, sitting on her heels like a trained pet or slave would before her Mistress. I think that's probably the most intimate exchange between the two ever revealed on screen.

On the other hand, Bonnie is completely fine with calling the shots in her very vanilla relationship with Asher. "Go Team Bosher!" lol. She hasn't broken out the kink yet, but give her time. Bonnie is clearly in the BDSM lifestyle, and she is fully a switch.

It's not just her sex life. In her work life, she seemed to go from "I'm a badass too" to "I'm a mumbling incompetent" when she was tasked with actually running a case herself.

And in killing Rebecca, she was utterly remorseless and unemotional. Compare that with the aforementioned breakdown, or even the scene where she was chatting up a stranger and then basically started crying.

I don't know if it's just bad writing or if she is supposed to be just fundamentally all over the place.

Thought this was the time to resurrect this thread. It has already been noted that Bonnie only has 2 modes: cold blooded badass, or incompetent bumbler.  What's Bonnie's deal in all of this. Clearly she's colluding with Frank about whatever happened the night of the fire, but to what end?