Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Speculation WITHOUT Spoilers (US)

The British are done with their comments. Very few commenters come back to check out comments from a later airing in another country. This is the truly frustrating part of PBS not simulcasting with ITV. That sense of global conversation is destroyed and the big  reason why so many in North America find a way to watch the show as it airs in the UK.

I hope this is the last show PBS does this with == especially with such a delay. 15 weeks is shameful.

Is there a thread for US Downton Season 6? I believe it begins tomorrow.

talula, we don't do separate episode threads for the U.S., but you can join us in the Episode 1 topic here, or skip ahead to the comments made after tonight's U.S. airing here.

The British are done with their comments. Very few commenters come back to check out comments from a later airing in another country.

I don't disagree with your frustration at the scheduling, but I will say that this forum has continued to be busy ever since Series 6 aired in the UK. But, yes, as a viewer - and especially as a mod! - of a bunch of UK-to-PBS shows, I really wish they'd tighten up the dates.