Type keyword(s) to search

Toe Tag Parole: To Live And Die On Yard A

• Start Topic

Inmates in a California jail discuss an experimental program that offers enrichment, self-improvement and spiritual growth while they spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Premieres Monday, August 3, at 9 PM ET.

I wish I could be in charge of all prison sentences.  I think I could do a fair job and never have double standards!  I mean, life for a 17 year old covering up a crime?  Yikes.

Prison docs make me so appreciative of my own shitty life.

I enjoyed this documentary and I happen to live in the same town the prison is in (Lancaster, CA) and I had sympathy for some inmates but none for others - it all depends on the case.... there are certainly some cases in which I think life without parole was not appropriate.

But it made me think about how easily one moment can change your life forever. One bad decision. One of my favorite movie quotes is from a movie called "Riding in cars with boys" in which Drew Barrymore says "All life is, is four or five big days that change everything" and that is soooo true. which is what the movie is about.. how plans and dreams can change, because of one day.... I agree with Morbs, it makes me appreciate my own shitty life.. because it could so easily be me sitting in that prison... because there have been days in my life where me in prison could have been the outcome....