Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Switcheroo Day

It was nice to see Dodo and Blanche get more to do in this episode.  This entire cast is so good, so it's nice to see everyone get their time in the spotlight.  It wasn't even until of the episode I realized that Fredrick wasn't even in this one, despite being one of my favorites.

I actually didn't see Beatrice playing Blanche coming.  I do like that, yes, she is an idiot, but she has her moments when she knows what's up.  I'm guessing her claim about having Blanche's sister in a box under her bed was part of her trick.  I just hope Blanche messing with Chair isn't going to come back to haunt her long-term. I wouldn't mess with Chair.  Even in her brief screen time, Christina Hendricks showed that very well.  No one can be ice cold like her!

Peepers pretending to be the Commodore was hilarious.  He didn't even try to change his voice or add sideburns, and everyone just accepted him as the Commodore! And you know this show is crazy when Mohandas Gandhi and Leon Trosky get into a fight, and it is not surprising in the slightest.  It would have been shocking if they didn't, frankly.

Lillian and Hamish hate-lusting for each other make perfect sense.

• Love 2

I actually didn't see Beatrice playing Blanche coming.  I do like that, yes, she is an idiot, but she has her moments when she knows what's up.  I'm guessing her claim about having Blanche's sister in a box under her bed was part of her trick.

I think they've been clear for a few episodes that Beatrice's stupidity is mostly an act. Frankly the longer the gag seemed to go on that she really DIDN'T know it was Blanche, the more and more skeptical I got, so the final destination of the plot only surprised me in how long it took to get there.
Lillian and Hamish hate-lusting for each other make perfect sense.

Brett Gelman's really good on Married, too.   I don't think I've ever seen him do anything but obnoxious characters, but he nails it. 

This is the role Natasha Leggero was born to play.   It's basically an extension of her stand up personna.  

• Love 2