Type keyword(s) to search

Kim's Marathon Diary: The Good Wife Follows The Money People

Ooof, that Kalinda's husband storyline was so, so bad.  I remember on another board lots of us promising to never speak of it again if they just shut it down, which thankfully they did earlier than planned. It was the Good Wife equivalent of Landry as a murderer in Season 2 of FNL.  So bad....nothing to do but to pretend it never happened. 

The Kalinda husband storyline was so bad that I don't even remember what happened to him? Did he die? Did he leave town? I feel like he just stopped being on the show suddenly, which I was fine with.

They left open what actually happened to him. Kalinda told him to leave town (she'd called the cops when she found out about his current drug-dealing) and he had sort of a "make me" attitude and we saw her stand up...and scene. The next time we saw her, she was meeting Alicia for drinks and she assured Alicia that Nick was gone forever and they were safe. They want us to wonder whether Kalinda actually killed him or if she just managed to convince him to leave after all. But I personally never found that an interesting question to ponder - I was just happy he was gone.

• Love 1