Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: David and Nora

David's three-acre hoard has been deemed a "blighted property" by the city and he risks losing his home if he doesn't get it cleaned up. Nora has been hoarding to deal with the devastating death of her son and has kept this habit a secret from her sisters for over a decade.

I was too creeped out my Nora's wig to pay that much attention.

Was that a wig? I thought she just had a really awful haircut. Her house was nice in the parts they cleaned. Love the stacked stone fireplace and the stained glass by the front door. Nice kitchen too.

But spare the fuck out of me with the $2000.00 binoculars... Ugh

• Love 2

I thought Nora was going to be hopeless but she really surprised in the end.  Yes her wig was a bit much.  

How could you date someone for 20  years and not co-mingle your households?  Or go into their home for 5 years and not know they were a hoarder?

Both hoarders tonight seemed to do ok after a rough start.   

the shrinks were invisible..the 2 males were so lame. Bring back dr. susan chabaud and the Zaz and Dr. Green. 

Corey wound up doing the majority of the psychoanalysis (as usual) The only garbage man who is also a psychologist.

• Love 4

I liked how the guy's sister was the most helpful one for him to really get that he needs to let this stuff go. I thought they had a really nice sibling dynamic; she was firm with him without being bullying or weepy.

• Love 2