Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Minute to Win It

I thought I'd get a thread up and running for tomorrow's episode, and give people a chance to settle into the forum. It looks good.

Kiera has to solve a series of Liber8 connected bank heists and discovers the robbers are controlled by a recently escaped Lucas. Carlos’ new and unwanted knowledge about time travel begins to affect his work.

I've given the first two episodes some leeway because getting rid of Escher was a huge relief and improvement. Hopefully from now on the show will pick up, and the main focus will move back to the L8 vs the Corporate State battle. I don't mind The Freelancer/Guardians, whatever they're calling themselves, but I'm not a fan of that being the show's focus.

Edited by greenbean
  • Love 1

I thought I'd get a thread up and running for tomorrow's episode, and give people a chance to settle into the forum. It looks good.

I've given the first two episodes some leeway because getting rid of Escher was a huge relief and improvement. Hopefully from now on the show will pick up, and the main focus will move back to the L8 vs the Corporate State battle. I don't mind The Freelancer/Guardians, whatever they're calling themselves, but I'm not a fan of that being the show's focus.

I'm the opposite. I always felt when they did the obvious 'Corporations are BAAAAAD!' stuff, the show was it's weakest. It was full of simplistic drivel that rarely touched on the complexities in a capitalistic system. I am liking the time travel, freelancers stuff so far.

Time travel is so confusing. I do like how the show handles it, however.

I think I find this show so affecting because I find its vision of the future frighteningly plausible.

• Love 1

I'm confused. Are the scenes with Keira and the Freelancers in the "present" time where there are 2 Alex Sadlers?

Yes.  Kiera and the Freelancers scenes are in the 2 Alecs timeline.  The other "original" timeline collapsed so the show only has 1 timeline, the 2 Alecs one.

I think Carlos is having a hard time not being able to grieve for his friend because she is still alive, except she is not the same, something is broken between them. So sad.

I also prefer the story with the freelancers. It's much more interesting to me to delve into the complexities of time travel instead of going back to the tired battle against coorporations.