Type keyword(s) to search

Battle Of The Super-Rich Guys Freaking Out Over A Financial Loss

• Start Topic

"Hanneman just made some bad bets on the market, although we get the idea that he was prodded to do so by his finance people"

I think you have it backwards: Hanneman's quote is that he lost money with some investments "that my money guy let me talk him into". So it was Hanneman wanting to do something stupid, something his money guy didn't want him to do, that he made the money guy do anyways.

• Love 1

That temper tantrum slamming the door is funny.

I also really liked when he first told Richard about giving up the McClaren and demonstrated with his hands how the Maserati had doors that go like "this" [flips hands out sideways like a normal door] and not like "this" [flips them up like a bird's wings]. Like this and not like this. This, not this.

• Love 1

My favorite part of the Episodes storyline is when LeBlanc is forced to host a really stupid game show to make money, gets into a fight with the sleazy producer (John Pankow) and has thousands of insects dropped on him during the show. I still crack up at line "Release the bugs!"