Type keyword(s) to search

Joe's Marathon Diary: The One Where Stiles Pukes Up a Trickster Mummy

And I honestly credit his haircut upgrade between Seasons 2 and 3 with this development. It's made a huge difference!

Word. Just word.

Looking back, the stuff about Peter Hale being Malia Tate's father stands out because it's a thread that's left hanging for next season.

It should have been Jackson.

Plus since this bit is about "LETHARIA VULPINA", how brilliant was that final scene between the boys, if you ignore Posey's facial expressions.

At least Malia is the one person on this show to realize what a babe Stiles is.

Stydia forever. I'm hoping that Malia will be cannon fodder (or canon/trope fodder) in S5. (Sorry Sterek folk.)

this episode-long flashback to Kira's mom's internment-camp past plays like a lot of wheel-spinning before the season's final kick

This is why the good lord has given us fast forward buttons.

a few really great Sheriff Stilinski scenes (one with Allison, one where he reasons that the Nagitsune wants irony over carnage)

Sheriff <3. All Beacon County SD, all the time please.

That's how Allison died.

And yet she managed to make it all about Scott.

I remember there was a lot of speculation that Allison would die but seeing it still shocked me. I did not think they would kill off the leading lady when Jackson just left town.

I remember there was a lot of speculation that Allison would die but seeing it still shocked me. I did not think they would kill off the leading lady when Jackson just left town.

If Colton Haynes had left for Arrow while season 2 was still filming, rather than shortly before season 3 was set to film, i'm pretty sure he would have died as well. Crystal Reed specifically asked for her character to die.

(edited)

If Colton Haynes had left for Arrow while season 2 was still filming, rather than shortly before season 3 was set to film, i'm pretty sure he would have died as well. Crystal Reed specifically asked for her character to die.

really? I didn't know that, I just knew she asked to leave. I was sad when Alison died.

Edited by blueray

Reed said it wouldn't have made sense if Alison just went to Europe and abandoned her friends. I think it would have been perfect if she had said, "Enough of this. The whole hunter thing is unhealthy, this supernatural world is unhealthy, and I'm going to take some time for myself where I'm not in danger all the time or seeing people around me get hurt." 

Well, also, it would have been pretty easy for the show to drum up some sort of really important thing she needed to do in Europe or whatever that would have taken precedence over staying behind to help her friends. Since

Isaac was leaving too, they could have had a special mission they needed to do together

to fight the greater battle. Honestly, the show could have come up with something, and whether CR ever wanted to come back or not, it is a bummer that Jackson

and Isaac

got to leave town of their own free will but Allison had to die.