Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Babies & Bustiers

I lost my job today. One bright side of that . . . I get to watch IAS "live," as opposed to having it on DVR for a few days.

I don't know if we needed two acts of Amy as an overgrown pageant princess. It easily eclipsed It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia in terms of producing squicky imagery with little beauty queens.

I take it Amy doesn't talk about her experience on Last Comic Standing*, in the sense that it would have been natural if she brought it up with the Bachelor contestant. I've heard bits and pieces about Juan Pablo, and he sounds like a doof.

*Also Reality Bites Back, but I think I'm the only person that remembers that show.

• Love 1
(edited)

*Also Reality Bites Back, but I think I'm the only person that remembers that show.

I LOVED that show. When it was on, I bought my dad an iPod touch and loaded the episodes on it for him because he saw a couple episodes while on leave from the Army. He's had a huge crush on Amy ever since and absolutely loves her comedy. That show was amazing.

Edited by Mindy McIndy

I watched the Babies & Bustiers skit twice, and agree the second half wasn't as funny as the first, but I was lmao during the first half. Amy nailed the dialect of Honey Boo Boo and Jennifer Coolidge as the mom was perfection.    Maybe it was just me but I thought this was right up there with the Friday Night Lights skit with Josh Charles. 

The outtake at the end with Amy on Jennifer's lap - comedy gold. 

• Love 1