Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E02: The House of Black and White Speculation Thread

• Start Topic

Episode Synopsis:

Arya arrives in Braavos. Pod and Brienne run into trouble on the road. Cersei fears for her daughter's safety in Dorne as Ellaria Sand seeks revenge for Oberyn's death. Stannis tempts Jon. An adviser tempts Dany.

Here is the place to speculate about what events may or may not occur in episode 2 only.
There will be weekly episode spec threads for individual episodes from now on so please either save your thoughts about other episodes for the relevant week or post them in another appropriate thread.

Readers are welcome to post in here also but no Book Talk please; save that for the Book Talk version of this thread.

Thank you.

Arya arrives in Braavos.

I imagine she'll go straight to Faceless University. I'd like to see the same actor who played Jaqen, but I don't think we will. he seemed pretty clear that he was finished with that particular cover identity. However, if we can get a hint somewhere that she is dealing with the same Faceless Man, rather than just another "a man," I would enjoy that.

Pod and Brienne run into trouble on the road.

Oh. It must be Sunday.

Cersei fears for her daughter's safety in Dorne as Ellaria Sand seeks revenge for Oberyn's death.

So Ellaria's still on the show? Good.

Wait, Myrcella's still on the show, too? Who's Myrcella?

Stannis tempts Jon.

Am I the only one getting an image of Stannis coming at him in lingerie, murmuring "You know nothing, Jon Snow?"

An adviser tempts Dany.

Somehow I don't think they would have phrased it that vaguely if the advisor were Tyrion or Varys. So it's either the same old schtick with Daario, or it's some new guy who hopefully turns out to be evil and gets killed quickly to make room for the characters we already have. The good thing I take from that description is that T and V don't get to her right away, so hopefully there will some time to enjoy "The Road to Mereen." The bad thing I take from that description is that they may not even be in the episode much.

Stannis tempts Jon.

Am I the only one getting an image of Stannis coming at him in lingerie, murmuring "You know nothing, Jon Snow?"

Add a red wig and Jon Snow will melt. Maybe shadow baby brought some of Renly back to the "ham" 

• Love 1