Type keyword(s) to search

Rosie O'Donnell: A Heartfelt StandUp

• Start Topic

I had my finger on the delete button in case this turned out to be a Public Service Announcement.  But she was pretty funny.  A few too many "delicious kid" references for my taste, but I had several good LOL's.

And by the time the PSA came along, I was fine with it.

HEPuhPuhPuh. . .

Hot!

Exhausted!

Pain-Pale-Puke

Got it!

Edited by candall
  • Love 1

Surprisingly, I enjoyed this, too.  Rosie managed to keep this very serious and sorely needed PSA from being boring and obnoxious.  If it helps just one person seek immediate medical attention, I'm all for the "don't do what I did and expect to survive" message.

• Love 1

Surprisingly, I enjoyed this, too.  Rosie managed to keep this very serious and sorely needed PSA from being boring and obnoxious.  If it helps just one person seek immediate medical attention, I'm all for the "don't do what I did and expect to survive" message.

Yes, surprisingly enjoyable  Exactly.  I hope it found a wider audience than me 'n thee, WQ. 

I bought all my women friends cheap Dollar Store aspirin because they're not coated and they fall apart in your mouth (quickest route into your blood stream.)  So now, every few months, I'm going along and I think, "Hmm, I feel funny.  Is this one of those female heart attacks no one ever recognizes because we don't get the manly left arm/chest elephant combo?"  So I chew up a cheap aspirin, just in case.

I'm starting to like the taste.

• Love 1

There was more discussion of the special in the Rosie thread on The View boards when it aired.  I enjoyed it too.

Oh, good, thanks!  I admire the woman so much, for her struggles and her (private) generosity. 

And this is the only site where I know I won't have to wade through a bunch of idiotic comments that she's fat.

• Love 3