Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E02: It Will Be My Revenge

• Start Topic

Someone mentioned about this show loving "characters" so much and I can't agree more. I would love to watch a season that will only have people who are not television interesting, entertaining or whatever else. I want to watch a season with smart young people who are there only to play the game of survivor using their mind and only that. I don't want to watch wannabes models, smart asses, entertainers, presenters, fame whores etc. Just 18 people who are there to compete for the title of Survivor and of course the money. Would it be a boring season? Maybe. But I'd feel that the purpose of Survivor game has been completed, which is to use your social and strategical skills only to stay in the game.

I have a feeling I wouldn't like it, as much as I'd like to hope I would.  "Normal" people would be bad visually and bad entertainment-wise, I think.  They would naturally not say stupid things in front of cameras.  I hate the roles they goad them into (super-villain, alpha male, mean girl, crazy goat, etc.) but I think without the roles and the eye candy and the semi-faked drama, this would be Naked and Afraid, Group Home, and I don't want to watch that.  

Edited by Guest