Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E12: Seeds

• Start Topic

Skye may have been put on the 0-8-4 list because of her parents. Depending on who they were and if they had some kind of powers. It wasn't told( I don't believe) that if they were killed or she was left in that town as an infant,again to hide her. SHIELD may have used some kind of way to block her aura/powers from being detected before they put her in the system. Her powers(whatever they are) may take awhile to come out or she may have limited powers, as stated above. Maybe a certain problem or event will bring out her powers?

I to felt bad for Skye when Coulson was telling her the news in his office.

I like Skye, she maybe to upfront. But being the new part of SHIELD, she needs to be to learn to fit in.

The rest of the team, Coulson, May, Ward, Fitz and Simmons have had training and have worked in some capacity for SHIELD before.

I did like the Academy. I wondered in the pool if Donny had anything to do with it. Then later in the lecture, did he do it to hide him being the guilty party. Yes it seems so. I would have figured to that Fitz would not be popular in the Academy. But I guess even in nerd town, lol there must be cliques.

I could see Coulson had dressed down for the Mexico Mission.

I to thought it funny that May with Coulson told about her and Ward, almost like she thought he knew something was up. And she felt guilty.

The action with May and Agent Lumley was good. Then Coulson and Lola trapping him, was good. Lumley did give up the information pretty easily when they said they were SHIELD agents. NO id, no secret handshake. Coulson didn't ask to many questions.

When Donnie was locked in the vehicle and rubbed his finger on the window to make frost. It didn't look to me like he knew he was doing it?

May putting on her sunglasses was cool, as the Bus took off.

(edited)

something I noticed ironicly when I randomly reached this episode, I'll put it in spoilers since it involves what happens.

When Coulson is talking about all the lies and pain to May, it cuts directly to Ward looking at Skye. I didn't pick up that this is foreshadowing his betrayal.

Edited by blueray
  • Love 1