Type keyword(s) to search

S30: So Kim

Donny Ketchum
  • Start Topic

I love that we're giving the So Report every episode when each person is voted out.  Sure, this affects the game, but how does it affect So in the Loser's Lounge?  That's the real story here!  We should do this every season.

Edited by KimberStormer
  • Love 3

I love that we're giving the So Report every episode when each person is voted out.  Sure, this affects the game, but how does it affect So in the Loser's Lounge?  That's the real story here!  We should do this every season.

Well, here's the final one, since I'm pretty sure the eighth person voted out will become the first juror.

So with it now established that Kelly won't be on the jury, let's hope that So's found another normal person to hang out with when she arrives at Ponderosa.

With the crew of misfits she has gathered together at the Loser's Lounge. 

So it's So White (Collar) and the 6 Dorks?  (Creepy, Weepy, Shouty, Nudie, Skeevy, and Cop)

• Love 6