Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E10: Hollywood Week #2

• Start Topic

Can't remember her name but she was in the Dream Team - wore black lipstick with a black dress. I was sure half the posts in this forum would be commenting on that ghastly punched-in-the-mouth bruised look the lipstick gave her. Or maybe I'm just old and that's considered fashionable?

I just refer to as the Lorde clone.

• Love 1

Also seeing returnees like Jesse Cline and David Willis progress and shine was another positive development.

I'm glad someone else noticed Jesse Cline showing up in Hollywood Week! He was one of my favourites last season, and I was disappointed when he was mysteriously cut with no explanation on day 1 of Hollywood Week back then. I'd thought he didn't try out this season since we didn't see him during auditions, so it was such a nice surprise to see him featured (albeit briefly) during group rounds, and make it farther this year (so far, fingers crossed!).

Just another reason why Hollywood Week can be so fun to watch - we finally get to see more of the talent that wasn't shown during auditions, many who have ended up becoming frontrunners later in the competition.

• Love 1

Just another reason why Hollywood Week can be so fun to watch - we finally get to see more of the talent that wasn't shown during auditions, many who have ended up becoming frontrunners later in the competition.

Not this year. They showed a preview of the Top 24 in shadow upfront and everyone of them is having their audition shown.

So if someone wasn't shown before Hollywood week, they aren't making the Top 24 and singing for public votes.