Type keyword(s) to search

Johnny Damon

Johnny Damon I remember when you went over to Yankees and broke my mom's heart.  The next week went into TJMaxx and saw a whole display of your red sox shirts on clearance.  That was a wicked sad day for me.

I might forgive you we will see how the season goes.

• Love 1

I don't know anything about this guy, is he a hothead or does he do anything outrageous? It seems to be a prerequisite for being on CA. If they wanted a loudmouth never-know-what-he'll-do-next baseball player, they should have recruited John Rocker. Talk about someone who hates NYC and isn't afraid to say so.

Damon could probably party a little, but was never really outrageous in the way that Tyrrell Owens could be, and he was certainly no John Rocker (and while we can criticize Trump for many things, I don't think even he would want to be associated with Rocker).  I'm not sure why they would have picked him except that he's generally well-liked, and I'm not sure how many other people there are who could do what he does in the opening credits: flash World Series rings from both the Red Sox and Yankees.

Here's what he looked like during the 2004 "Idiots" season:

040414_damon.jpg

• Love 2