Type keyword(s) to search

Allison Argent: Huntress

I gotta say, I'd have preferred if the gravity of her death hadn't been slightly mitigated by the fact that certain other people in Beacon Hills apparently don't stay dead.  But it was still a gut-punch to lose her.  

I think my heart broke when I saw the bow stabbed her heart. I thought I was ready for her death. I was one of the first people to start the theory of her dying because of the clues Crystal was showing not to mention how they sidelined the hell out of the second best actor on the show for some nonesense. But when she actually got hit it was just an awful feeling. I didn't even know I cared THIS much about her character. In S1 I just saw her as the love interests. Then by the end of S1 I saw something different when Aunt Kate showed her that her family is not normal. By S2 when she was trying to protect Lydia from Derek and Co I was here for her. Then in S3 she had her redemption where she was saving everyones ass and being a leader just as much as Scott was i felt the show had something. Scott and Allison were giving me Green Arrow Black Canary tease but by Season 3 B it all went to hell.