Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: Increase The Peace

A few thoughts.

Ron Gibson is the only minister I know of who has to end up apologizing in so many circumstances.

The skateboarding is a great idea...just hope they provide helmets.

I would enjoy Dietrick's singing more if I wasn't exposed to his personality.

Edited by SpringTulips
  • Love 1

If Dee-trick manages to go secular, then Dom can kiss her marriage goodbye....Groupies will gather and mutliply....

Gibby's lucky he didn't get his ass kicked when he started talkin' smack to that gang-guy or whoever he was...

Myesha bores me....I thought her dad committed murder when she was young too - didn't she mention this before? Funny he didn't mention it last night....

• Love 1

Oh yeah, if Deitrick gets his way it's gonna be rough for Dominique!

I was amused by the fact the Cheneys have a duck in their pool. Y'all got a pet now! Feed him! ;)

I'm also wondering about men and this "respect" thing. Why is it so important to get respect from others and get so worked up from not getting it to the point of almost getting shot?  Really?   Bishop Ron said that he hadn't been to his old neighborhood in over 30 years. Why would he get all het up from a dude who probably wasn't even born when he was around?   

• Love 1

Seemed to me that if the Cheney's can afford a dam pool, then they can afford to pay somebody to come and clean it when the duck takes a shit in it.....

Gibby better watch his step and chill with that OG bullshit before somebody puts a cap in his ass....He knows NOTHING about how the streets "operate" these days....

Never quite understood this whole "respect" thing either.....I was just raised to be civil to folk and call it a day...

• Love 2

I love Lady Lavette because she is just the girliest thing, but...doesn't she have any regular clothes? I'm all for skirts and heels but this was a march in the hood. She would have looked more comfy in a nice twinset, some pedal pushers and a pair of flats. But I know some of us never come out of the heels.

And did Deitrick have on a bedazzled tunic for his showcase? Just askin'

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 2