Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E11: Week 7 in Utopia

The Utopians act like assholes, Production tells a completely opposite story from what is happening on the live feeds, and America prays for cancellation

Nicely put @photo fox.  That is probably the most honest episode description I've seen for a reality show.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 1

They really did gloss over about 13-14 days of the show in an hour.  Kind of shows how uninteresting things really are.

Rob got the edit he deserved.  Really showed how when Bri left and, aside from Chris, no one really cared.  Still waiting to hear about Mike's mom status from her life-threatening/Mike-has-to-come-home-now situation (the validity of which has been heavily discussed on the live feed forums).

They showed very little of the Pioneers' own Halloween party, and only a few good highlights of adult Halloween party the next day, and about 30 seconds of the kids party.  And they HEAVILY edited that voting ceremony for Rob and Aaron to make it seem like Josh was the deciding vote (and that he never flipped his vote from Aaron to Rob).

I wish they had shown more of Amanda's sisters, and how Amanda/Nikki ended up with the cow costumes from the guests at the Halloween party (because those costumes are awesome).

The confessionals were a decent improvement only because with the long time period this episode covered it quickly summarized what certain Topes were thinking (versus showing several minutes of footage that might have explained the same thing).

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 3

My video/live feed watching really blows for my computer... what happens on the live feeds (in general, ish?) 

Also, Rob looks crazy when he's yelling at that pumpkin dude... wtf?  I know he ditched Dedeker bc of jealousy over this guy, but, the guy also looks almost more crazy than Rob bc he knows all sorts of ridiculous information about Dedecker and Rob... what in the world...

• Love 1

I planned on watching the episode tonight just to see Bri finally walk. I was hesitant knowing Aaron's scumby behind stays. Life happened and I forgot this was on. (Read: laundry was calling). I always have my tv on for background noise. 24/7. I just noticed my tv is still on WE from earlier today. That means I had "Kendra On Top" on instead of "Utopia".

I know that says a lot about me but when Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett and her sorry acting secures a spot on my tv? That's not a good thing... I can't stand Rob but I would have tuned in for Aaron being dismissed. Messing with other people's food is almost the lowest a person can go, to me.

• Love 2

I just loved the fight Mike tried to pick with the beekeeper while bee boy was being totally calm.

My grandmother's dead.

THEN WHY ARE YOU DRIVING HER CAR??????

She gave it to me.

also?  "You know you're on TV, right?" sent me into giggles.

Sorry if the above is slightly misquoted, I'm working from memory.

Edited to add that I guess there's no point now in bringing up Piraro's Halloween frippery.

Edited by piewarmer
  • Love 1

I wonder who was the idiot that green lit this show in the first place.  Absolutely nothing of interest happened on this show.  The real problem was that it ended 11 episodes too late.

Finally, it was put down and shot.  I can forgive Pirate Master, but not this show. 

Goodbye Utopia, I'll not miss you. 

• Love 1