Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Loose Lips Sink Relationships

With no one but Paris and Pratt correctly matched up, they can take all the couples from last night, knowing they are not a match, and review who was matched up last week when they had 3 right.  I don't remember who all was matched up last week, but any couple who was but was not last night is a good candidate for being a correct match.  Here's who I remember being matched up from last night:

Paris/Pratt

Ellie/Brandon

Christina/John

Bri/Curtis

Jessica/Layton

Jenni/Anthony

Jasmine/Garland

Shelby/Dario (I think?)

Anyone remember who Alex and Tyler were matched up with (Ashley was unmatched)?  The remaining guys are Alex & Nate.

The wikipedia article for Are You the One has the end match-ups for each week. The other pairs last night were Alex/Tyler and and Nathan/Alexandria.

Going back two weeks, here are the couples that didn't also pick each other last night (excluding Paris and Pratt). Two of them are matches:

Alex/Jasmine

Brandon/Shelby

Dario/Ashley

Garland/Alexandria

Layton/Ellie

Nathan/Jessica

I know there was some really disappointed couples last night, but having no matches was way more helpful than having two or three matches. They learned a lot of information from that.

I saw a few people on the show last night that I don't remember seeing before. I'm having a hard time with this cast, definitely not as memorable as last season.

There are a lot of liars on this show. There is no way most those guys slept with as many people as they claim. Probably the best two looking guys had the lowest

numbers. Anyways, I agreed with a host...felt like I needed a shower after that challenge!

• Love 2

Yeah, the guys bragging about their numbers was gross. STDs walking... Obviously some are lying -- the "too many to count" guy, who looks like a total dweeb, being exhibit #1. I can just imagine he's preening and proud that he's hanging with guys who are hotter than he is, and wants to think he's their equal in the looks dept. 

Most of the challenges are gross. I watch because I get a kick out of whether or not they'll find The One (according to whatever matchmaking company puts these random contestants together).

They really lucked out with getting no new matches past the known one. Though it made them unhappy on a personal level, it's a huge advantage going forward. Last season, the contestants were further ahead, doing a better job finding their matches.

• Love 1

Ugh, if I took part in this as show, I would not want to be paired with any of the high number guys. STD alert, indeed! & if they're lying, I still wouldn't want them because lying about that is so damn dumb.

And IA with whoever said these kids aren't as memorable as last season's cast. I still don't know 90% of their names, unless someone is talking to them & refers to them by name.

• Love 1