Type keyword(s) to search

Online Bonus Clips: May Contain Spoilers

cooksdelight
  • Start Topic

Well, I finally have an idea about why Kelly was a target!  In one of the clips, she mentions that she has watched every season of Survivor and is a huge fan, which I don't think we saw on the broadcast show.  But I can get why, if her tribe mates knew that, she might be seen as a threat over the rest of these yahoos who clearly have no idea what is going on.  Also, in another clip, she said something like "They could all be talking about voting me out, I don't know".  I wonder why that wasn't included - usually the editors love teasing us with those kind of moments.  Overall, the clips made me like Kelly a lot more, and I'm sorry she's gone.  

The clip of Alec is so .. douchey.  Apparently it's genetic.  

In one of the clips, she mentions that she has watched every season of Survivor and is a huge fan, which I don't think we saw on the broadcast show.

Wasn't that one one the reasons Drew wanted her out?