Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Won’t You Be Our Neighbor

Gloria: Jay, please, it's just closets.

Jay: I wish it WAS Just Closets. I respect those guys.

Gloria: I am tired of hearing you rant about the crazy closet world.

Jay: Why would I rant about Crazy Closet World? Those lunatics priced themselves out of business years ago.

I love the closet company name jokes.  They've done them in previous episodes and it never gets old. 

• Love 2

Seeing the episode again, I don't consider is Shark Jumping due to see what they did with the neighbors and so forth but I find the entire situation of story lines just really off on so many levels. Now with Jay and his old rival, all that I could see and I really wanted to hear why he set him out to dry. Especially when he said: "I was under a lot of pressure and I just had to..." I really want to see the explanation before Manny came down the stairs. That's Manny, never looking first, just busting in thinking the world revolves around him. 

I just hate everything about the neighbors storyline even though I do like them more now. Haley being more stupid than usual, Luke being that oblivious and Alex just being there. It was just horrible. Claire was so badly needy and the only person in character was Phil. Seems like the rest of the Dumphy Family were replaced by caricatures of their former selves because the next episode, they were all back in charatcer. It was just badly written.