Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Meet the Godparents

This was a most boring episode....Glad I dvr'd it cuz  IFF thru a LOT of it.....Only thing I question is that Gibby said after his daddy got shot during the Watt's riots that he vowed to get out of the city - so he joined a dam gang??

49 year old virgin man? Ummmm...K....Dom shoulda been the LAST one doling out advice....Bugface too....

Not interested in Myesha and Wayne's sex life either...They all talk too dam much....

• Love 1

I may be less evolved about these matters but perhaps his sexual orientation is being gay so he has chosen to abstain to stay in the church.  Not that I think there is anything wrong with being gay, or abstaining.  And its not like gay men are not prominent in the church.  I guess I don't know enough to even comment about the situation.

Myesha's brother!!  What a Hoot! 

His tidbits: " How do you stay spiritual and horny?"   lol.   "Many women want a straw in their juicebox!!!"

Edited by wrestlesflamingos
word swap
  • Love 1

I fast-forwarded through the Cheneys' sex conference...just don't care and too much information.  The Haddons were all kinds of wrong trying to tell that celibate friend and that young lady how to live their lives or conduct their romances.  Yes, Dietrick, we know you can't live that way, but don't tell celibate people that they just have to have a sex life.