Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E21: Top 10 Results

• Start Topic

The thing was, he didn't need to "apologize" so much for saying what he said, like it was a joke that offended people, but probably should have explained that putting peanuts in the vicinity of someone with a known allergy is probably not wise or something you want people to emulate.  And maybe said something about how that made him a jerk and her was sorry for that.  But the way they went about it was just weird, like he had used an offensive epithet or something.  And I'm not at all surprised that they addressed it after the Twitter fury it caused last night.

Randy's "critiques" of the performances are hilarious because they sound suspiciously like what the judges said last night, in basically every case.  He's just parroting what they said.  He has nothing original or substantive to contribute.

Surprised that Majesty took CJ's place in the bottom 3, but the other two were completely expected.

putting peanuts in the vicinity of someone with a known allergy is probably not wise or something you want people to emulate

Right. But it obviously didn't happen; thus the term "joke." If Alex had had peanuts in his shorts for real, Alex would be in the hospital and not laughing about it onstage. It's just a bit much that THAT prompts an apology, but the lyrics of Jessica's song didn't get a whole whack of disclaimers, or much of a response at all, except for the judges to note that it's "dark."

The rest of my Endnotes.

• Love 1

Ooooh, OK.  I guess I did not get that at all.  Probably because I only half watch this show.  I didn't realize he was joking about it.  

And agreed about the Pumped Up Kicks lyrics.  Was kinda surprised she'd want to do that song and that they would allow it.