Type keyword(s) to search

Favorite Scenes

• Start Topic

Not to be annoyingly 'shippy, and Jake/Amy is probably not even in the top five things I love about this show, but I just love the way he's looking at her here. It's an example of how Andy Samberg softens a role that I otherwise might not have liked much and helped make Jake Peralta I guy I really like and root for. 

6TrGSDi.jpg

• Love 3

From The Bet:

Gina: Rosa! Why are you sequestered by this old cell phone?

Diaz: I'm avoiding Boyle and his truth bombs. ... He keeps saying he wants to talk to me. I'm afraid he's gonna tell me he loves me or propose marriage or something.
Gina: Oh, my God. That makes me kind of want to cry.
Diaz: He dove in front of those bullets - for me. I can't be mean to him. I watched him make coffee for 28 minutes this morning. But I also can't lead him on.
Gina: Captain Holt told me not to let him get hurt tonight, so I'll keep him away from you.

(Seconds later)
Boyle: Have you seen Rosa?

Brooklyn99Insider-Boyle-Gina-Rosa+Died+E

• Love 6

Not to be annoyingly 'shippy, and Jake/Amy is probably not even in the top five things I love about this show, but I just love the way he's looking at her here. It's an example of how Andy Samberg softens a role that I otherwise might not have liked much and helped make Jake Peralta I guy I really like and root for. 

6TrGSDi.jpg

I don't know, it kind of looks like Jake is staring dreamily at the light fixture.