Type keyword(s) to search

Fish And Oswald, Sitting In A Tree. K-I-L-L-I-N-G.

Primetimer
  • Start Topic

Actually ...I think the writing is pretty horrible. Jada seems to think she is playing Eartha Kitt as Catwoman (or should i say SHE WISHES SHE WERE) and the whole premise takes a giant dump on the source material they pretend this is based on while trying so HARD to make it look like anything BUT inspired by Comicbooks. The plot of episode two alone basically tried to rewrite/reinvent Selina Kyle's whole background (in a way that makes NO SENSE) .... still trying very, very hard to not even SAY: This is Selina Kyle all the while dropping anvil after anvil with FUTURE CATWOMAN written on them ....

I am intrigued by the Fish/Oswald duo. Fish yelled, during the beatdown, that he was like a son to her and that he'd broken her heart. How much was hyperbole and how much was honest pain? That is something that has me curious.

I honestly hope Oswald doesn't kill Fish, but it makes sense. Penguins eat fish to survive. I just hope there can be more than one season of their back and forth.

Edited by Actionmage

That little wig adjustment was the highlight of the pilot for me. And I mean that as praise - it was just a fabulous moment, and one that I too hope was improvised.

I also really loved Bullock's hat, which seems minor, but there were just a lot of really little touches that could have been throwaways, but instead added a little something to the show. For me, at least - I hope that keeps up.

I don't know about my level of interest in Oswald at the moment - he seems a little too psycho already, frankly - but I am firmly in love with Fish Mooney.

• Love 1