Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Good Ceasarean Work

• Start Topic

Nurse Redd coming clean to Lois about her affair with Marshall just doesn’t make sense. It’s so random and unexpected.

Grotesquerie saves babies from their “unfit” mothers but he boiled a baby in episode 01? That doesn’t add up. 👀

I don’t think this is Grotesquerie. Some say this is Father Peloton. I don’t think it’s him either.  

F1B016B9-B6A6-43D8-A826-389D9D8774B8.thumb.jpeg.8f32a6932e0f5f040544c9d65a46d0f8.jpeg

• Like 3
On 10/10/2024 at 7:39 PM, Snazzy Daisy said:

Grotesquerie saves babies from their “unfit” mothers but he boiled a baby in episode 01? That doesn’t add up. 👀

I thought the grotesque thing in the boiling pot was the head of the man lying there without a head. They avoided saying what it was that I noticed and I don't know which would be worse. A baby would be sad and horrible and so wrong, but a disembodied head perhaps looking back at you would be entirely grotesque. There was a baby in the family, and I don't remember seeing it after, but I looked at the scene as little as possible.

• Like 2