Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Episode 6

• Start Topic

9FlutX30RgFNoQuFLodBnj1mFVz.jpg

After successfully arriving in 2012, George and the Lazarus team face their biggest challenge yet as they race against the clock to rescue Janet and retrieve the time machine.

Premiere Date: July 14, 2024     TNT      10pm

aOxfaUo4cR2DDknYHjz6TsinsUS.jpg

Crazy episode with the various Lazarus folks from different time periods shooting each other and I’m not sure I fully understood some things. They’re all lucky Wes returned to the last checkpoint. I question the competence of some of these peopke

I continue to be perturbed that agents are telling other agents some highly classified stuff when they should be more circumspect. In a previous episode Janet or somebody asked Ross about his mission to the lab and he straight up confessed in a crowded restaurant that it was a kill mission and gave all the details

• Like 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, DanaK said:

I continue to be perturbed that agents are telling other agents some highly classified stuff when they should be more circumspect. In a previous episode Janet or somebody asked Ross about his mission to the lab and he straight up confessed in a crowded restaurant that it was a kill mission and gave all the details

That was Archie, and yeah, to be discussing that in a public place is pretty bad for someone in an organization like this one.  Then the discussion Ross had with Shiv about the mission in last night’s episode.  

I was wondering during the episode that they spent in 2018 how the plane they came in on didn’t seem to be detected by anyone, especially since it crashed on the runway … yet last night in 2012 it set off alarms at Lazarus HQ to Shiv to investigate.  

So 2012 Shiv and Rebrov go in guns blazing to where the 2024 team is, then start wondering what the deal is later.  I was waiting for Shiv to come face to face with George to shoot him since it was the other way around in 2023 so many times, lol.  

About Bryson being Wes’ son … I did not anticipate that.  I was not expecting him to rescue George either.   I am wondering what the deal is with him - he travels back in time to be Janet’s handler, dies in the fire, yet he’s at the Time Break facility when the Lazarus Project team is there in 2024 (a few episodes back) George starts pushing all those buttons for whatever reason.  Perhaps Wes is so adamant about getting the Time Machine and all the work behind it destroyed because her son was damaged by it?  There also has to be some prior relationship between Bryson and Robin, whether it is a father-son or father figure role IMO.  He isn’t just some hired mercenary for lots of money to get Janet to 2012.  

Edited by Cobb Salad