Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Joey's phone date with Michael takes a surprising turn; Andres's proposal overwhelms Candice. Tennie's revenge hits Rob where it hurts; Sam questions long-term bachelor Rick's commitment. The judge's ruling sends Ayonna spiraling out of control.

Original air date 2024.05.17

• Like 1

I am convinced that Ayonna thought the judge would see her adorable daughter and decide that she shouldn't send her to jail.  Instead she got you are in court and need to focus on only that. She is a fool.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3

Ayonna is not smart enough to know that you don't piss off the judge. Her boo knows that! If she needed to Feed Her Child, she should have woken up a half hour earlier to get that done. 

• Like 5

Right! This girl is beyond delusional. "I gotta feed my kid, Imma feed my kid!" So, you would be feeding your kid in an actual courtroom and think that's ok?? Ayonna STILL didn't have the sense to say 'yes your honor' instead of arguing.  She's lucky that her unmitigated gall has not ruined her life. I don't see her learning a damn thing form this jail sentence/probation. If she gets in trouble again, it will be so unfaaaaaaaair and the stupid judge's fault for giving her probation just because she needed to feed her daughter during a court hearing. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1