Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: I Think I Know You, But Do I Really?

• Start Topic

05/22/2024 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Wednesday) : Ripley and Charles treat a high-risk prisoner who may have dementia. Archer and Sean clash when a resident from Margo's facility lands in the E.D. Crockett receives shocking news.

Season finale

I have to say, those were some pretty sad stories for a season finale, especially Crockett’s and Goodwin’s

• Like 6

That was the finale? Very emotional. The Bert storyline broke my heart.   The actors have done a phenomenal job.  Touching scene with Maggie and Marcel.  Sean and archer on the outs again.  Please let ripley leaving be a red herring and he didn’t attack the brother.   Until next season. 

• Like 5
11 hours ago, Diana Berry said:

That was the finale? Very emotional. The Bert storyline broke my heart.   The actors have done a phenomenal job.  Touching scene with Maggie and Marcel.  Sean and archer on the outs again.  Please let ripley leaving be a red herring and he didn’t attack the brother.   Until next season. 

Yep, the finale for all the Chicago shows and others as well. It's a very short season due to the strikes

• Like 1

I had to laugh at the opening with Hannah and Mithch actually drinking tea in her apartment. 

I was hoping Crockett would take some time off work and gets some grief counseling.