Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Chapter Eleven: Spookyspaghetti.com

• Start Topic

(edited)

Six months after "The Millwood Massacre," the girls eagerly await a verdict in A's trial – as well as a much-needed break – until a failed exam condemns them to a fate worse than death: summer school.

Premiere date: May 9, 2024

Edited by paulvdb
fixed ep title and added description

Oh yeah, that is certainly an effective way to get rid of your extraneous characters! I didn't even remember most of those people, by the end we were just watching random sketchy looking guys get stabbed. 

Last season's ending was a total mess, but here I am pulled back in. This was a decently fun opener, even if the show continues to struggle between campy teen horror and very serious issues like sexual assault. Looks like summer will bring even more crazy, and yet another A. Shocking, I know...

I know that its a play on Creepy Pasta, but Spooky Spaghetti sounds stupider every time they say it, especially in really serious tones. The new killer looks creepy, you would think that people who are super into horror would know better than to have awkward teenage sex in a creepy house in the woods, that couple at the end were just begging to get killed. 

I love that someone apparently told the writers that giving Imogine's baby to Ezra, a guy with a well known attraction to teenage girls, after spending a whole season lecturing us on how bad adult/teen relationships are, was a bad look. 

I love that blond mean girl got sent to the most creepy looking Lovecraftian church ever, which is absolutely NOT a cult I'm sure. This is the kind of silly I can get behind.  

• Like 2