Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: Episode 10

• Start Topic

A mend-bending mission is the last chance for the remaining players to increase the prize pot. Will the Faithful uncover the Traitors or will a Traitor take the life-changing prize?

Peacock US 25-April-2024

I was wondering when this cast would have to deal with creepy crawlies, and had started to think they were saving it for season two. This was my favorite task of all the seasons and countries I watched. I hope they use it for US, UK and AUS seasons  too.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
44 minutes ago, NeenerNeener said:

I was wondering when this cast would have to deal with creepy crawlies, and had started to think they were saving it for season two. This was my favorite task of all the seasons and countries I watched. I hope they use it for US, UK and AUS seasons  too.

Ohmygosh, that was way too stressful for me! The only thing worse than (some of) the tasks was the worry that the right number of people would complete them!  Remind me if I ever end up on this show, to take the cash in episode one and run!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I really enjoyed this season overall. There was not the huge group think and cliques and the people were cool.

If I did my challenge to get the “monk” haircut (dear lord) with the person who didn’t get the tattoo, I’d be a little annoyed, but they are too very nice people, and it’s easier to grow back hair than remove a tattoo.

I just really enjoyed this series and the people were so cool.

• Like 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

If I did my challenge to get the “monk” haircut (dear lord) with the person who didn’t get the tattoo, I’d be a little annoyed, but they are too very nice people, and it’s easier to grow bac

I can only hope that as soon as production ended, he just got everything shaved off and let it grow back. That actually seemed like the least objectionable task for me. 

Edited by SoMuchTV
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

I can only hope that as soon as production ended, he just got everything shaved off and let it grow back. That actually seemed like the least objectionable task for me. 

I agree. I would be feeling those maggots on me months, if not years, later.

The cold plunge would have been my first choice…

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I agree. I would be feeling those maggots on me months, if not years, later.

The cold plunge would have been my first choice…

When they said minus 140 degrees, that sounded unthinkable (don’t really care if it was Fahrenheit or Celsius) but apparently it wasn’t that big a deal? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1