Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E19: Muse Your Illusion

• Start Topic

ebf3214a0b01a3aa9dd8568e7c919c24.jpg

A plague of Muses descends upon Krapopolis. Deliria struggles to endure Shlub's centennial molting.

Premiere Date: April 21, 2024        FOX     8:30pm     
Originally from Season 2 Episode 5

Krapopolis01-19.thumb.jpg.a76f61aaf2d6dbc503921df323897436.jpg

"I call it a play."
"(gasps) The opposite of work!"

Ok, we finally know what Shlub is: a Manotaur. That metamorphosis was gross, but I also liked the designs of all the monsters Deliria had to kill.

It was a really cool idea to be able to huff muses to get inspiration like smoking a hookah. I really liked the animation on the inspiration trips: Stupendous gets inspired to create a fitness regimen for troops, Hippo gets the idea for written language, while Tyrannis gets inspired to create representational democratic republics. And he hates it. Gotta admit, the muse-inspired deaths were pretty creative. I also liked that the key to defeating the muses was to weaponize Tyrannis's shame Ghostbuster-style.

"Muse Your Illusion". A plague of Muses descends upon Krapopolis. Deliria struggles to endure Shlub's centennial molting.

I liked this one, but Shlub's molting is millennial, not centennial. I liked how the Muses were limited to people who would care at the end. Were there other Muses flying around elsewhere?