Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Gasps of shock echo as news of the second faithful to be murdered is discovered and Paul throws a garden party filled with challenges.

Peacock (US) 2024-04-04

Goodness, how many of these people already knew each other? I couldn’t (be bothered to?) keep track - was it one big friend group, or separate sets of friends?

The intro where they say “these 19 total strangers came to this place…” is starting to sound like false advertising. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

I thought it was odd how many knew each other too, but I don't really mind it so far. It doesn't seem to be preventing them from interacting with others or from playing the game. If they're willing to call their friends out and vote them out, then I don't mind they know each other (unlike in the US version where it was all about alliances and who knew each other and hindered playing the game they were supposed to be playing). 

I'm really liking this season so far! The contestants seem like a fun group!

• Like 2

I laughed at the "Nineteen strangers..." thing in the opening too, especially with some of them saying they've known each other for twenty years lol.

I guess the problem is that quite a few of the players are famous in NZ and I've never heard of any of them.

• Like 2