Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: These Fragments I Have Shored Against My Ruin

• Start Topic

IMO the writing took a turn for the worse in the second half of the season so the fact that the finale was so underwhelming didn’t surprise me. The final scene did though. Not sure what it’s supposed to mean in terms of universes/dimensions but I’m definitely curious about where the series is going next. Come season 2,  I want better writing and for them to pull back on the intentional vagueness of the overarching story. The premise is mysterious enough without all the inadequate diversions. 

• Like 2

Tbh, I've found the way this is made pretty boring. The whole two universe thing was obvious from the first episode, so the whole, slow, slow, dreamy, ponderous, slow drip, drip of the 'reveal' was incredibly dull. I found the Paul episode one of the better ones, as it moved through the plot of five episodes in one, so even though it was unnecessary and we learned nothing new, it was less boring. This had the potential to be a hell of a lot more interesting than it was but the way it's made means I keep drifting away from what's happening. 

• Like 2