Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: The Audacity of Nope

• Start Topic

(edited)

I hope nothing happened to grace’s daughter.  
the visuals at the mayor’s campaign reminded me of Ally Mcbeal. Scott foley has no business looking that good. 
walker ignoring Sadie: ugh.  Blaming Sadie for her own failure, is not the move.  I like the man she slept with.  Shame that it’s now seen as inappropriate.  

Kimberlyn and her Fiancé: he was annoying me, until he told her that they could elope.  I’m glad that she didn’t let him completely derail her day.  She waited eight years for the proposal that happens just as she leaves to follow a presidential candidate.  That still kills me.  
Lola.  I knew she wouid think they were going to a swimming pool.. I’m glad she found someone to help her out, and also had a good time. 

Edited by Anela
  • Like 2
23 hours ago, Anela said:

I hope nothing happened to grace’s daughter.  

I was so tense over this the whole episode for some reason. I too really hope they don't go super dark or anything with that.

• Like 1

Man, now this show has the politician character clearly based on Joe Biden die after not evening finishing a 5K.  This show really is doing the real-life Democratic politicians dirty.

• Like 3