Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4?

• Start Topic

I live near Corning and am looking forward to going to the museum to see the winner's installation and the random pieces they have from the competitors!

• Like 2

I finished the season and loved it. 

I liked Arthur’s personality so much, but he was clearly cannon fodder. His had no where near the skill of the other artists. I also enjoyed him staying over, “I’m going to just ignore the brief and do my think and I should stay because I am the best” guy who made the smoke/skid mark.

I loved both final installations, but one was clearly more modern and moving the medium forward. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, BlackberryJam said:

I finished the season and loved it. 

I liked Arthur’s personality so much, but he was clearly cannon fodder. His had no where near the skill of the other artists. I also enjoyed him staying over, “I’m going to just ignore the brief and do my think and I should stay because I am the best” guy who made the smoke/skid mark.

I loved both final installations, but one was clearly more modern and moving the medium forward. 

What a wanker.  I like this show, but the lack of self awareness here is sad.

I hope this season doesn't devolve into a pile of shattered, misguided, misfired, egos.  🥂🥵  (Best emojis I could find - clinking glasses becoming hot and bothered.)

• Like 2