Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Episode 2

• Start Topic

Just finished episode two, plus the beginning of episode three to see who was murdered.

I think the traitors are doing a good job so far.  It is interesting to see how the dynamic works with four traitors - I thought that may be one too many.  I was glad to see Sonja go - she bugged, as does Dianne.  They are my demographic, so I am usually bothered that they get rid of the older folks first, but between them and Aubrey, I think they were/are standing out too much at this point in the game.

I am enjoying the cast overall and am trying to decide if I like the "regular" folks for the UK, or the "celebrities" in the US version.  So far, I think I am enjoying the UK version a little bit more.  We'll see.

• Like 2

I do like the UK version more, because it has "normal: people on it.  I don't have names down yet, but I agreed with the choice for the Traitors' first kill...and I don't like the Traitor with the earring, the younger white man.  He's bugging me already.  😆

• Like 2
(edited)

It's so interesting how people decide exactly what the characteristics of a traitor are.  Diane targets Anthony because he's not a team player, Ross targets Sonia because she's a pot stirrer.  While these aren't character traits I would look for in a best friend, they don't necessarily mean one is a traitor.  The traitor that isn't Ash, Harry or Miles looks like a young, tall, ginger Willem Dafoe.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Like 2