Type keyword(s) to search

S07E04: Spare Parts

• Start Topic

SWAT hunts down a Chilean arms dealer after he kidnaps a woman and her daughter from a party in L.A. with unexpected intentions. Crossing paths with his brother, Tan is forced to come clean to his family about his divorce from Bonnie, while Hondo discovers that Hicks has received a job offer that could lure him away from SWAT, in part one of a two-part episode of S.W.A.T., Friday, March 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and streaming on Paramount+

letter-d.jpg.1ced27baf8426fa06dab2374eb92896f.jpg

Not much I can say about this episode other than there were some nice character moments, especially between the Tans and the Hondos.

Pretty rote case.

No Powell, so good to see the producers have kept up the trend of "being a regular cast member is completely optional".

I also don't recall anything about Hicks getting a job offer, so the press release was wrong too.

That's all for me.

What a misleading press release. There’s nothing about Hicks getting a new job offer.

I like this episode, it has a lot of hearts. Tan’s episodes always do. Am glad that Jacob and him have reconciled. Their ice cream “date” is adorable. Competitiveness among siblings is often originated from the parents themselves because of favoritism.

Cabrera is humbler than Powell. With Street and Luca being gone, she’s there for Tan when he needs someone to talk to. That’s comforting.

The show continues to shove Nichelle down our throats. I would’ve enjoyed this B-plot more if it’s only between Hondo and his pop. She adds nothing to this side story. I hope this isn’t the last time we see Obba Babatundé.

(edited)

We are supposed to believe that Tan’s divorce has been finalized for 5 months and he hasn’t told his mom?  Has he not even seen his mom?  She hasn’t noticed that Bonnie is non-existent?   That he has moved in with Luca? It’s not like she’s not right there in the same town. 

Edited by mythoughtis