Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

How did anyone feel towards Paige? Back then when Prue passed and Paige came into the picture of the sisters, I was not feeling her at all. Fast forward to now rewatching Season 4 where I left off back then, I have grown to love some Paige. 

I am halfway through Season 4. 

Anyone else re-watching?

• Like 2
On 3/1/2024 at 7:58 PM, latincoffee said:

How did anyone feel towards Paige? Back then when Prue passed and Paige came into the picture of the sisters, I was not feeling her at all. Fast forward to now rewatching Season 4 where I left off back then, I have grown to love some Paige. 

I am halfway through Season 4. 

Anyone else re-watching?

I liked Paige from the beginning and she ended up my second favorite character. Piper being my favorite.

• Like 1

Paige became my favorite character. I wish the show had explored her adoptive family more. I thought she was a natural leader, loved her telekinetic-orbing, peculiar without being odd, highly adaptive, creative, and empathetic. I think she, not Phoebe, became the show's heart.

Paige/Piper is also one of my favorite sister pairings. 

• Like 2

I grew to love Paige after the show ended though via reruns.

I wished that Paige had had more Witch powers than Whitelighter ones.  I always thought that it was a mistake to make her such a hybrid. 

I adored the Piper/Paige dynamic.  

I hated how Phoebe treated Paige over Cole.  She was always so awful to her sisters for him. 

If Prue had remained on the show in season 4. Paige could have been a Warren cousin with powers via Grams' brother in that infamous family tree in season 2. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1