Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Somewhere In Space Hangs My Heart

• Start Topic

Reading the Vulture recaps really helped me understand what has been happening.  Well, as much as they understand.  So we seem to have multiple alternate universes.  Jo seems to flipping back and forth between verses.  I thought the CAL caused this and am not sure if this is chicken or the egg?  Did the past splits astronauts experienced already exist?  Are Henry and Bud the same person?  The last manned mission to the moon in our reality was Apollo 17 in 1972. 

That was a hell of an ending. Is Alice real?  Is Jo?

Does Apple TV have a contractual requirement that every alternate history space show include Roscosmos lead by a duplicitous Irina?  (Yeah, I also found this show while waiting for the next FAM season.)

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

I don't understand this show at all.  (Yes, I do get that Jo is dealing with alternate universes.)  It's hampering my enjoyment so I'm not sure if I'll continue to watch.

I hope Dark Matter is better.