Type keyword(s) to search

S.16.E05: Girl Groups

• Start Topic

(edited)

RuPaul continues to troll viewers and torture the remaining queens by splitting them into three groups to write lyrics for, and lipsynch to, avant-garde pop hits! Unfortunately, we do not get Yoko Ono tracks, so the queens determinedly put on their best faces to promote songs which no one wants to hear and will only be used to expand RuPaul's petrochemical empire on his Wyoming ranch, instead of funding urgently-needed makeup lessons for the unfortunate (translation: Amanda Tori Meating.)

While results are inconclusive, the Reality Show Gods have ordained that it is time for the departure of Smuckers Face, and so we say a sad goodbye to Amanda, who was not the worst in the challenge and did not lose her lipsynch. She really does seem like a lovely person, and is neither a complete bitch (translation: Jane) nor totally boring (half the remaining cast). I will miss you, Amanda!

Edited by davidcalgary29
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, davidcalgary29 said:

I will miss you, Amanda!

Me too, that was not on. I imagine Jane will barely keep the smirk off her face next week.

Someone in a review somewhere said that she'll show her true colours if she picks another target after Amanda's departure. We'll see.

• Like 1

Mhi’ya got really high off the ground in that cat woman suit. If the guy who leapt at the Nevada judge ever gets let back out into decent society, he and Mhi’ya should do a leap off. 

• LOL 1

Amanda is s sweet person, I really hope she continues to mature (and learn better makeup skills, love u, girl!) as a queen post-show.

I did smirk at the other groups' negative reactions to the underdog group and of course how Team Nymphia (can't even remember their group name) snatched that win.

Good luck to Jane, whoever her next target is already knows what a sh-- person she is and won't stand for it. 

• Like 1